Friday, April 17, 2009

にせんねんもんだい

After at least three years of wanting to see this band, I finally fell into the opportunity.

(This isn't the performance I saw, or even the songs they played, but it should give you an idea of the kind of mind-body-and-soul-enveloping experience it was.)













































































































Watching this band, no, experiencing this band-performance, was amazing in a way I couldn't even fully comprehend in the midst of it. I still feel as if the full effect of it working over and through me isn't registering completely with my mind though it is thoroughly affecting my heart.

In short, I am extremely, and profoundly, inspired. That this kind of music, and musicianship, exists and is being channeled by three, normal-looking people affects me in a way I cannot comprehend, but by which I can only be moved. I'm not able to express all I felt and feel completely in words. I can say it made me feel passionate though. I feel all the more passionate about music right now.

I'm not sure how to describe what I'm feeling. I feel like it's good, but something doesn't match, and it has to do with the center of what my passion is now. I feel, and think, it might be best for me to do "it" sooner, rather than later.

(But then again, what is holding me back now? I feel more and more that it may not be anything beyond what is within myself.)

No comments: