Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Okay

Okay, enough sitting around, it's time for me to get off my butt and actually start doing this music thing. I'm here now, completely situated and loving every bitter and heavenly moment, so what better time? Lotus Plaza and the possibility of getting a car and license again, plus the realization of how close everything is around here if you actually do use a car, are inspiring me. As well as hearing from a good friend about all the music endeavors he's excited about pursuing on his own. Of course, this inspiration to undergo such an expensive, time-consuming, and devotion-requiring project of an experience is peaking at a time when I do not have a stable income or job, but it seems to me, like if things keep going the way they are, something very good is going to come around sooner or later. and I think sooner.

(Lotus Plaza)

No comments: