Monday, January 25, 2010

Hm

The Town I Live in ~ Thee Midniters

Oh my gosh, why does it have to be so hard to decide whether to stay in or move away from a place? Right when I think I've figured it out completely, something comes along to make my decision seem even more correct, then it pulls out, and now I don't know anymore, and whenever I go out with people who've become good friends with me I want to stay here for as long as I can, and whenever I'm not hanging out with those people I'm bored and thinking, and thinking, and thinking, about all the possibilities awaiting at home and all the amazing experiences I could be making here at my new home from here on out, and not knowing what I'm supposed to be doing.

There seems to be no thought process.

I had a couple of beers.

No comments: