Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Town I Live In Is Lonely

Not really, I just really like that song.

Listened to a Chicano oldies mix I made a long, long time ago last night and whoa, yeah, Chicano, that'ssss what I am...huh? Forgot some of the deeper emotions and feelings it brings out. That plus seeing an old car with a "Chicano" license plate on a friend's facebook profile. How can a big collection of metal do that? Of course, it's not just that...it's the memories and emotions associated with it, but now I'm just kind of putting out a bunch of thoughts and images from my mind in an attempt to make it into a blog post. I guess I could just forgo the blog post pretense and that would be better, though. Hm.

^
|
I

(Little Anthony & The Imperials ~ Tears On My Pillow)
(Thee Midniters ~ Everybody Needs Somebody to Love)

No comments: