Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hm...

(Los prisioneros - Porque no se van)

I'm really tired. I had some things I was going to write about today, though.

Forgot 'em.

Or don't feel like writing about 'em now.

I'll just say this for now:

Doing what you want to do,
"What do you have in your bag?"
Work culture here and how I'm experiencing it,
Getting used to new music, how every new album that is released is a completely new existence, how I realized you have to grow with your favorite bands/artists,
I downloaded Los prisioneros Grandes éxitos and The Mysterians, the music that inspired the name of ? and the Mysterians (check out the plot; it's interesting and possibly full of historical parallels and human rights commentary??),
I'm really into Linval Thompson's "Dread are the Controller" and Delroy Wilson's "This Life Makes Me Wonder," does anybody have any more of their stuff?

Not much to hoot about. Hoot! How's everyone doing? I hope well.

No comments: