Saturday, December 19, 2009

L.A. and School

I feel like there is just something about academia in L.A.
I can't wait to be there already!

I kind of wish I had gotten ready to apply to grad school this year, but then I wouldn't have figured out and experienced all that I have these past few months. And this way, I have a whole year until applications and then another 8 months or so until school starts again to do oh so many things I want to do.

I'm getting excited about lots of "things" and the future now! A specifically academic environment!

Man, and I also admire those people who go right through college, to a masters, to a PhD, knowing what they want and deciding things for themselves as they go. I feel like I might be kind of a latecomer to grad school when I get there, but that may not be true, and it might not even matter anyway.

No comments: