Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whoa

Whoa, I must have been pretty upset when I wrote that last post, but, hey, that's to be expected when you witness something like that. I realized after I might have come off as a little arrogant toward anyone who doesn't agree with me, and I may have been a little harsh with the words, so sorry if I hurt any friends. I suppose what I wrote down was a pretty unfiltered response.

Anyways, I just made another song. I discovered suddenly an awesome chord progression tonight and went forward into uncharted waters of music with it. The result was good :)

My Japanese is getting worse as a result of not having a job where I am constantly interacting with and communicating with people.

I'm gotten considerable hints to go to grad school in Japan.

We had a birthday party for a friend tonight! It was more of a dinner, but it was fun!

No comments: