Tuesday, November 4, 2008

dry! or Tips and Tricks

So now you're at that part where you really want your clothes to be dry so you can wear them to bed and not freeze. They're still damp, so you have to figure out what to do.
Hint! Put them under the kotatsu with you while you study and read! It'll get them not only dry but also warm over the course of the entire evening! Now you're ready to move onto the next stage and attack those masses of elementary school students the next day with a full night of warm sleep!

Oh, I miss video games. And video game magazines. And reading video game magazine articles over and over again even when I didn't have the games they were about. Oh, strategy guides were a good read, too, even if I didn't have the game but my friend did (Banjo Kazooie). I never play them anymore because I'd rather do other things than put the amount of commitment and consistent play the good ones require, butttttt...maybe I should try out a cool-looking one or one I've been wanting to play (not Banjo Kazooie) for a long time. After I learn this koto piece. Which is getting cooler and cooler the more I get used to it.

No comments: