Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's going to be cold soon.

48 degrees at 10:49 at night in my room. According to the girl who owns the cafe it's already snowing in certain parts of Haga, and the one of the English teachers said it may begin snowing around the school as early as tomorrow.

I bought two beanies and scarves today.

My koto performance went pretty well. It was a cool experience. Now, if anybody in town didn't know me before, they most definitely know me now (and have probably come up to me and asked if I was in the koto performance on Sunday and told me it was good). Neato.

I have to buy snow tires. Probably.

*Oh yeah, and considering the average temperature around here dropped like 5 to 10 degrees in one night exactly on Autumn Equinox Day, I have no idea what to expect. Or, I do have an idea of what to expect but don't want to think about it. At least I'm not in South Korea! Although I'm probably headed that way weather-wise within two weeks or so.

Whatever I'm visiting a day-care today and am going to play with more day-care kids tomorrow.

I am really getting into Weird Era now, the album that comes with Deerhunter's Microcastles. I haven't been this into a band in a long time. They are like the band of my summer and fall,...and winter? Probably. Why must they do their album-release tour now?!? Because they just released their album I suppose. Bad timing, truly. OH WELL, I will continue to listen to their music in an obsessive trance. I'm really into Backspace Century right now.

No comments: