Friday, October 16, 2009

Okay, let's go for this again

Okay, this is probably the fourth time I've re-written this post. I'm going to keep it short, in order to keep it from getting too negative - fast.

I sense myself going in a bad direction, ie. last December. But maybe this time, I will be aware enough to head it off using my experience from before. There are new factors involved in this time, though. We'll see what I can do.

In other news, though, I finished The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao. It was awesome! It felt good to read a book again, and this one was just right up my alley. I'm inspired to turn my energies toward writing again.

Aaand, I'm going to end it there.

(Modest Mouse - Tundra/Desert - this song from 1:33 is exactly how I feel.)

1 comment:

Popeye said...

i read that book too and i really liked it! oh, oscar! let me know if you wanna videochat sometime. love!