Monday, October 19, 2009

Work

I got a job! And there's a good story to go with it, too, but I've told it so many times, one of them in struggling Japanese (not an excellent day for Japanese today), that I'm a little too tired to write it out. It's good, though, so I want to put it up eventually. In any case, I've got a job now, with no major long-term commitment, but with major long-term opportunities. Exciting things. Biting things. Things are changing, around me and in me. I came back to Japan to learn a whole lot.

I also went for an hour-long practice run around a driving course in town today with an instructor. I take my driver's license driving test on Wednesday, so I'm getting ready. Hereee we goo!

I wonder where things will go from here. Where I will take them, and what will happen to me.